There are a few things no bride should be without on her wedding day, other than her rings! But, lip gloss definitely comes in at a close second! Unless you have chosen a specific “look” for your day that includes a matte lipstick, be SURE to purchase the lip gloss (same brand and color!) that your makeup artist uses on your during your trial run and for the big day.
Your lips are getting more action than normal on your wedding day. Smiling for photos, kissing hellos and goodbyes to relatives. You want to have something quick and easy to keep your face looking fresh. Lip gloss is your secret weapon!
Applying lips gloss is super easy – but there are a few steps to follow so your lips don’t feel sticky or so that the gloss does not clump up on you in the corners of your mouth.
Makeup Tip: Lipgloss Application
Tools Needed: Lip Gloss, Lip Brush
1. Apply the gloss with a lip brush. We can help you pick out the right brush to go along with your gloss.
2. Using the brush, begin at the middle of the lips.
3. Apply gloss to both the bottom and the top lips.
4. Wipe the edges of the lips with your finger when finished (don’t forget to wash your hands!)
5. Viola! Lips look fuller and more hydrated!